Friday, November 30

Today was all about me

For the record, yes I know how drunk I was tonight you on the other hand can only speculate. My apologies to those who attempted to talk to me, whoops. No regrets about tonight and I'm glad it happened cause I was about to fly off the handle. Sometimes I need to be put down and set straight, alcohol has a way of putting people on their asses...go figure!

Memories

  • Alexa got my message, woooo tours!
  • I'm Gym Class Heroes (read Christine's blog)
  • Apparently all I do is color in boxes
  • Devin doesn't count
  • Who fucks who harder has commenced
  • Bitter at girlfriends
  • Lame directions and getting lost on Richie Highway
  • I texted the wrong boy
  • Never having sex in a van in MD
  • I'm a hot ass but smell like last weekend
  • Aww Michelle gave me a ride
  • Ugh selfish people
  • Drink after drink; electric lemonade
  • Drunkypants & Sillypants
  • Who discusses that nowadays?
  • "You got an XBox but not games, did you at least get a sampler?" "You need a bundle pack"
  • Ashley at Revel
  • Four to six shots
  • Being a good friend, aka drunken advice (it was still good)
  • "I'm trying to make out with that kid's phone you're on"
  • "Wait I can't walk home, it's far"
  • Sara cracks me up
  • Devin saved my life
  • o1shortyo1 (2:54:26 AM):sucks buts vsllrm ehrm ehrn ou grt up csudr in lonrlu snf frink snf thid sucks Translation: Sucks but call me when you get up cause I'm lonely and drunk and this sucks
Places
  • Work
  • Kisling's
  • Pasadena
  • Fletcher's
  • Devin's
Faces
  • Revel friends
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Mom
  • Kevin
  • Stephani
  • Stephon
  • Mary Anne
  • Ebony
  • Who knows cause I was intoxicated
  • No logs
November 30, 2007 - Youth is wasted on the young, I never want to think that so I intend to live up everyday with a good story. Sometimes that means stupid...

No comments: