Saturday, December 1

No thanks on that beer pong

Doubtful I took a picture today but I'll look. I was out of commission most of the day and then faked it the rest. I decided that I love meeting new people, but I prefer not being the one new person in the group, I rather it be a big ole mixer full of people who don't know each other.

Memories

  • Throwing up every hour from 8 to 1
  • Sleeping til 1
  • Christine visited me
  • Shopping with my mom
  • Explaining my drunken messages
  • Alexa and others telling me I was drunk
  • Passing out while yelling at Mandy
  • Christine is the new Black
  • Alexa is a pimp
  • I wanna see Farewell
  • I need to kiss an Asian boy
  • 3 hour phone conversations
  • Haircut day!! She was trying to mack kinda
  • Telling everyone I'm not drinking cause I did all my drinking for the month
  • It's snowing, gotta go!
Places
  • Old Navy
  • Mall
  • Mall and places
  • AT&T
  • Bubbles
  • Party
Faces
  • Christine
  • Mom
  • Morgan
  • Devin
  • Laurel
  • Party people
Conversations
  • Alexa
  • Zack
  • No logs
December 1, 2007 - Cause and effect applies to all aspects of life

No comments: