Monday, November 5

What's in a friend?


I sent this to Christine before changing 5 times. I decided that sometimes it's best to look 10 years old. Yanno cutesy as opposed to overtly sexy or "hot". I'm not a fan of being something I'm not and today I just wasn't feeling anything else, so why force it. Sometimes that makes for the best looks. Sorry about the quality, I don't rock the camera phone often...






Memories
  • Monday @ Work...
  • Kevin's poor poor car
  • Feeding Jeff McDonald's
  • The most adorable unexpected unneeded apology ever
  • Biting my tongue to not fly off the handle
  • "Sorry sometimes I forget I'm giving directions"
  • My philosophy lesson at Noodles
  • Joe introducing me to "The Drink"
  • Realizations about William
  • Wondering what others think about me; I should ask GB
  • Mentally counting Christine's pills
  • Changing my clothes 5 times in 2 minutes just to decide I like the first attempt
  • Catching up on some TV while waiting for Kevin
  • Zack and Greg to the rescue!
  • Reminding Devin just how much I live out my car
  • Ridiculous dream...
  • In depth conversation about this silly cannibalistic scene
  • Zack's hypothesis of the dance party car ride
  • Wishing to be in LA
  • Real Talk with Devin about us v. others
  • 3 y's
  • No that's our song
  • Concern from my mother
  • "Fuck it I'll tell Christine"
Places
  • Fletcher's
  • Jeff's
  • 7-Eleven
  • Wavedancer
  • Noodles
  • Devin's
  • New York & Co.
  • Sonar
Faces
  • Christine
  • The Kin
  • Tim & Jeff
  • Joe
  • Sara
  • Mandy
  • Alexa
  • Locals
  • Scenesters
  • Rhi & V
  • Sam
  • Amanda
  • Devin
Conversations
  • Only the people I saw

November 5, 2007 - life is spontaneous, plans are only a guide

No comments: