Saturday, November 17

Hi friends, miss me???


Today was the most normal day since Tuesday. I realized just how much I'm never home and how much of my life is planned. No drugs, no alcohol just me! This picture makes tonight seem way more fun than it was but then again, if you're an inhabitant of Lametown, USA then this picture is a freakin ball!



Memories

  • Test drove the Fit; I like it
  • Playing video games in the AM
  • Went shopping at East Point Mall and got new shoes
  • Hung out with Devin
  • Steph stopped by
  • Party at Uber's
  • Helped Christine buy shoes
  • My shirt came in the mail!
  • Hugged GB like no other
  • Whoops this is Nissan, let's go shopping!
  • Made business plans with Timmy Tim
  • Saw a lot of my friends I missed
  • Jeff Hurn cracks me up; when we actually do talk
  • Mandy is a shopaholic but I love her
  • "What's the difference between the 07 & 08?" "The sticker..."
  • Sara gotta new car
  • Ohhh went to Panera for the first time maybe second
  • Learned some clean jokes about marriage
  • Taking a walk with Steph
  • Discussing Vicky Secret with Justin
  • Devin cracks me up
  • Watching videos with the twin
  • Telling Christine I saw a boy
  • Laughing at the awkward situations setup all night
  • Showing pictures from Tuesday to Tim
  • Discussing steps to get the job I want
  • Hugged Christine; we don't do that often
  • Taking pictures with Steph
  • Later realizing I like the boys clothes and not him
  • Getting a ride across the street from Justin cause I didn't trust anyone in the top friends
Places
  • Panera
  • Mall
  • Pat's
  • Nottingham Square
  • Eastpoint
  • Towson (drive through)
  • Honda
Faces
  • People at Pat's
  • Devin
  • Stephani
  • Tim & Jeff & Geoff & Tanya
  • Justin & Bagel
  • Christine
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Allie
November 17, 2007 - why is sitting around watching TV more fun at someone else's house?

No comments: