Monday, November 26

Random talk

Why is it that whenever someone imitates Lassie, Timmy is always stuck in the well? I woke up thinking that. That basically sums up my state of mind for the day.

Memories

  • The Oprah painting at HOB
  • Helping Christine remember her week
  • Being a good friend
  • Not being able to listen to Farewell
  • Help Christine figure out to book
  • "I don't think she likes me as much as she used to." "I don't think you care"
  • My weekend was boyfriend acceptable after all
  • My phone is mega broken
  • "You might be able to make class...depends on Caleb"
  • Ohh I had a crazy dream about Atlantic City; Thank you Dream Christine
  • Who knows my password?
  • Finally called Cingular
  • New myspace friends
  • Hahahahaha Canada used to be on my to do list along with Ohio
  • Date with Devin
Places
  • I forget
Faces
  • Devin
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Zack
  • Mary Anne
  • Chris
  • AT&T
  • Still no logs
November 26, 2007 - Deep thoughts are like a personal trip without the travel time.

No comments: