Friday, November 23

Oh damn, those are my friends...

Black Friday is my day everyone knows this. I don't know what it is about stores opening at 5am and DVDs for $2 but I get more excited every year. Didn't take any pictures but if you can imagine me diving in a cardboard box that's 4 feet high and 2 feet wide and DVDs flying left and right. LOVE IT!


Memories

  • Explaining to Christine how my relationship fights will go
  • Sleeping for about 2 hours
  • Black Friday line @ Best Buy (people waited for 12+ hours)
  • Buying a million DVDs
  • "I will tackle your ass like Ray Lewis" (I love Target on Black Friday)
  • THIS WOMEN HIT ME WITH HER BIKE in a CART a freakin cart!
  • Diving in bins at Circuit City
  • Waiting in line...
  • Visiting Christine at the mall while talking to Bank of America guy
  • Finally found a soft colored shirt
  • Took a nap
  • Meet Matt & Mike
  • Watching Man Vs. Wild with The Almost; that show is ridic
  • I bet Christine a dollar to do something, it was worth the buck
  • "The line is back there!"
  • Discussing shirt designs and quality with TSL merch guy
  • Sarababy & Bridgette post-happy hour....wow
  • Annoying people around us with our dancing/singing
  • Paramore's crowd was ridic def not the same band I stumbled upon at Recher
  • Christine's stuff isn't where it belongs and neither is the bus
Places
  • Best Buy
  • Target
  • K Mart
  • Circuit City
  • Mall
  • Old Navy
  • Green Room
  • McDonald's
  • Ram's Head
Faces
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Christina
  • Christine
  • Ebony
  • Sarababy
  • Bridgette
  • Emochelle
  • Rhi
  • V
Conversations
  • Zack
  • Devin
  • Sandy
  • Still no logs
November 23, 2007 - after a while I expect people to be the person they've always been, whomever that may be

No comments: