Friday, November 2

When did I become the bad guy?


Only pic I took today... Somehow it still seems to capture the mood. Smiling despite the agony. One day I'm just going to become Bruce Banner and Hulk out from these repressed feelings; but not really.





Memories

  • Stupid Delaware kids
  • Meeting miss Emma
  • Shit talking with Jason
  • Working from 8-9 & 12-5
  • Funfetti Cake!
  • "What is that thing?" "Umm a deer"
  • Yet another dance compliment
  • Calming down Xtine
  • Sharing the pain of a Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
  • Explaining my party/week to Dan
  • "Cause he's delicious baby"
  • Jen trying to get me a sick day
  • Being salty at emails
  • Chai v. Coffee
  • Waking up all kinds of confused
  • Might get a restraining order
  • Random ass DE girl bitching her bf has my #
  • Searching for that fuckin ATL cover
Places
  • UMBC
  • National Aquarium
  • Barnes & Noble
  • McD x2
  • Bank
  • Christine's House
  • Harmony Grange
  • Dunkin but not really
  • Work
Faces
  • Christine
  • Alexa
  • Dan
  • Work people
  • Emma
  • Jen x2
  • Mom
Conversations
  • Sara Emily
  • Barry
  • Dad
  • Devin
  • Sarababy
  • Bridgette
  • Zack
November 2, 2007 - 20 people can make you cry but all you need is 1 to make you smile

1 comment:

Christine O. said...

sorry my mommy is crazy.