Wednesday, November 21

Easier than last year

You probably don't know this but one year ago my grandmother passed away. It was expected, but still hurt. Today I realized that I've accepted it and am absolutely fine with it. When I die, I want everyone who loves me to feel the same as I do now. One thing she always said about me is that she knows if I wasn't visiting her I was "out in the land of the living". That's been my philosophy and way of living. Let's face it we learn from those that have traveled the path many times before, and I learned that memories make for great stories and stories have a way of lingering not only in yourself but others.


Memories

  • Work from home but having to make a stop to the office
  • My computer hated me for a solid hour
  • Jamie's dog at my desk
  • My half day turning into 12 hours
  • "I feel like those kids that sit outside on the porch all day cause their dad said they were gonna come by and visit and take them to the park to play baseball, and then the sky turns black and you realize dad's not coming. Maybe next time...next time, same thing. Yeah that's my job!"
  • We The Kings is so hot right now
  • Britney Spears has some hot tracks
  • Black Friday mental prep
  • Working from 8 til 8
  • I like emo artsy indie boys with nice clothes
  • Falling trying to get groceries
  • Complaining all day
Places
  • My room
  • Kitchen
Faces
  • Mom
  • Dad
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Ebony
  • Zack
  • Still no logs
November 21, 2007 - people sometimes get caught up in their own worlds to stop and appreciate others, be sure to always appreciate yourself

No comments: