Tuesday, November 27

Tuesday.

Today was a normal average day, not everyday can be a crazy adventure. Lots of thoughts and discussions today and plans for the future. I like that my friends are never satisfied with the status quo.

Memories

  • Waking up to Christine saying we have a problem
  • I reinforce that I'm just me all day everyday
  • Squashed the silliness
  • Work being annoying but productive
  • We should go on strike, can 2 people do that?
  • Wikipedia knows what's up
  • I miss Warped Tour and not knowing where I am, come on Bamboozled
  • William Beckett
  • I found a car charger house adapter
  • NBC is bringing back American Gladiators
  • Getting excited about life
  • Someone remind me to get a data cable
  • My mom was salty
  • Michelle wants me to keep up the legacy
  • Tour buses are not a good idea
  • Cracking jokes at dinner
  • Pittsburgh isn't on the way, but they can sleepover anyway
  • Found a replacement for that one boy, and it's perfect because they are friends
  • Explaining to Steph I don't do boys in big bands
  • The run-away cat sleeping under my car
  • Parking lot chats
Places
  • Chili's
Faces
  • Mandy
  • Stephani
Conversations
  • Christine
  • MaryAnne
  • Ebony
  • Devin
  • Still no logs
November 27, 2007 - If your life is making you unhappy do something about it, don't take it upon yourself to attempt to ruin others cause you will only make them stronger and dislike you even more

No comments: