Tuesday, November 13

Surprises and happiness

Days like today remind me that there's more to me than work or shows or nice clothes. I know deep down I know this but if that's all you ever hear you forget those aspects exist. My legit friends know the deal.


Memories

  • MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK!!!!!
  • Left work early :)
  • Took care of medical-ish
  • Hanging out with Miss Sin (we rarely do that)
  • MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK!!!!!
  • Dancing around with Sarababy & Bridgette; sorry I yelled at you I like that song
  • Tried to get rid of extra tickets
  • Met Metro Station...again
  • Leaving Sara to hand out stuff alone; sorry I had to be home by midnight to eat
  • Finding food before midnight
  • WTK with Mandy
  • Meeting Mandy's Momma (look xtine alliteration)
  • MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!
  • Getting the spot @ Ram's Head
  • Mandy taking amazing pictures
  • Hearing those 2/3 songs I like
  • Mae killing my excitement as only they can
  • Almost freaking out when I saw Beth
  • My badass hoodie
  • and duh... MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!
Places
  • Ram's Head
  • Mandy's House
  • UMBC
  • Mall
  • Best Buy
  • Couple Doctor's (no worries I'm healthy)
  • McDonald's
Faces
  • Brittany & Taylor
  • Sarababy
  • Bridgette
  • Mandy
  • Christine
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Mary Anne
  • Work
  • Steve
November 13, 2007 - everything will work itself out don't let life slip by trying to even out the past

No comments: