Thursday, November 8

Getaway for a while

Dance party! I think I'm happiest sweaty, well not sweaty that's from the result of letting go, being carefree and feeling the moment. I dance, it's what I do it's who I am. I break it down. And if you're my friend you know this already and will more than likely join me.


Memories

  • Poppin pills in Sonar
  • Side project plans with Geoff & Jeff
  • Flipping out on some grody guy that didn't know where to put his hands
  • Jeff's blog
  • Quick trip to the mall
  • I TOOK A NAP!!!!
  • Hanging with mom for a split
  • Finding a sick spot in the crowded lot
  • Toothache adding to the work misery
  • Dancing with Luis
  • Sex eyes from merch boys
  • Steph's crushed dreams
  • Hanging out in the lounge
  • Stephani's confession
  • Yelling at Jeff but not really
  • Not having to go to the gas station
  • The best crowd reaction ever
  • Hulk hands and Transformer masks
  • Sad attempts at promotion
  • I love being ignored
Places
  • Mall
  • Sonar
  • UMBC
Faces
  • Stephani
  • Christine
  • Mandy
  • Emochelle
  • Geoff
  • Jeff
  • Fans
  • Hotspur
  • Momma
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Zack
  • Mary Anne
  • Kevin
  • Becca
  • Sarababy

November 8, 2007 - after catharsis comes bliss

No comments: