Sunday, November 4

Sometimes I just want to be 23

Blame Devin for the lack of photo. He hasn't sent it to me yet but this picture is hilarious. You know those glasses superheroes wear to cover up their identities? Yeah me too but this is better than that. We found a pair of glasses that look like the freakin eye mask superheroes wear, or maybe it's bandits. Oh man you just gotta see...


Memories
  • Permission to drive again
  • Devin's idea of code names
  • Blogging
  • Seeing someone who shouldn't be there
  • Having the most pointless awkward conversation about 2 years late
  • Making plans for tomorrow
  • Finally found Zack
  • Christine being super sweet and unnecessarily sketch, just to make me smile
  • Chatting it up with Barry
  • "I guess they don't approve of my outfit"
  • Jeff still doesn't know my name
  • No love at Lens Crafters
  • Sex on the balcony (not me...geez)
  • Sara and Jeff's nonverbal conversation
  • Lunch with Devin
  • Perfume and Glasses should be designer
  • Super nice lady at DVW
Places
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Mall
  • Avenue
  • Ottobar
Faces
  • Sara
  • Christine
  • His Roommates
  • Devin
  • Band boys
  • Barry & Amanda
Conversations
  • Kevin
  • Zack
  • Bridgette
  • Emochelle
  • Sara Emily

November 4, 2007 - sometimes memories resurface but that temptation is easily avoided with the right company

No comments: