Wednesday, November 7

Should've just called this one in

Not sure where this picture is. Not too much to say about today, except I wish I liked the lineup a little more, I wish I got more sleep at night, hopefully I won't be too sick too long.

Memories
  • Finally got sick, and so is everyone else
  • Finding out Cingular still loves me
  • Happy Holidays?!?
  • Zoning out for a set or 2
  • The longest trip to 7-11 ever
  • "Wow your label sucks..."
  • Chatting with Dan Hunter for far too long
  • Group hugs and Halo Anonymous Meetings (HAM)
  • Recher Security doesn't see enough action
  • Christine's Chipotle experience
  • Explaining my car situation to #2&3...$52?!?
  • Oh this is where this street goes?
  • Christine vs. the seatbelt
  • Dancing like...uh...myself
  • "Devin don't question it; either your in or your out but I'm playing frisbee!"
Places
  • Recher
  • Chipotle
  • 7-11
  • Sara's
  • UMBC
Faces
  • Christine
  • Sara
  • Devin
  • Bridgette
  • Rhi & V
  • Bryan
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Mandy
  • Tim
  • Joe

November 7, 2007 - even when your living the dream, there's things you don't want to do

No comments: