Sunday, November 18

What is the car for?


Today was pretty chill, nothing major or exciting until the show. I can't really remember anything prior to 6pm.









Memories

  • Taking a nice little nap
  • I turned down $50
  • Scary Kids & Chiodos
  • Emery's back drop art?
  • Recalling tattoos or lack there of
  • Alexa's silly guestlist, photo pass issues
  • Explaining to Devin why I couldn't be a lesbian
  • Forever the Sickest Kids never sounded so true
  • Trying to make sense out of girl logic
  • Alexa being Alexa
  • Stupid girls at the show wishing they weren't so old but acting 14
    • For the record: When I go to a show I enjoy myself by any means necessary, if you have a problem with people dancing to music...get over yourself
Places
  • Ram's Head
  • Mall
  • Devin's
  • BJ's
Faces
  • Alexa
  • Devin
  • Bridgette
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Christine
  • Stephani
November 18, 2007 - everything will work itself out don't let life slip by trying to even out the past

No comments: