Thursday, November 1

Spring Can't Come Soon Enough


I finally realized that the people make a tour. Up until this point I've said I would never go on tour longer than a week. If everyone is as legit as the SWG tour then sign me up. For the record AP magazine is a dirty liar.




Memories

  • Sleepover
  • Molly looking a hot mess
  • Leaving work at noon thirty
  • Searching for that stupid movie
  • Locating a memory card on a warehouse floor
  • The island truck
  • Gabe yelling at me
  • "Did I seriously take the wrong highway?"
  • Halo whispers
  • Dancing up a storm
  • William getting excited for my birthday
  • Skeellllllliton
  • Shenanigans
  • Ben shaking his head like old times
  • Ben singing with TAI
  • "I love this movie" "...I thought you would"
  • Merch boys minus 1
  • Plans for next time
  • Ben Jorgenson
Places
  • Work
  • Home
  • Electric Factory
  • Walmart
  • Best Buy
  • Target
  • Food District
  • Burger King
  • UMBC
Faces
  • Christine
  • Those 4 singers
  • Molly
  • Jack
  • Bryce's Wife
  • Tour People
Conversations
  • Becca
  • Steph
  • Sara B
  • Mandy
  • Ebony
  • Jeff
  • Devin

November 1, 2007 - life doesn't happen without a catalyst

1 comment:

Christine O. said...

Spring we're going to Indiana, and Pittsburgh and whatever random ass city is around. SWTG was epic to say the least, even though we didn't get to play Halo haha.