Tuesday, November 20

What's up 7pm...

I should have taken a picture while I sat in my car for 3 hours. Posted a myspace bulletin while driving, got yelled at but explained I was doing 1mph... For the record, soft colored shirts are hard to find.


Memories

  • Being ignored at work for hours
  • IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO GET HOME!
  • Window shopping for sparkles
  • "Come be lame with me"
  • Little Kenny where is your shirt?
  • Traffic bulletin
  • FTSK are the funniest random kids ever
  • " He doesn't look homeless anymore, but I liked him better blonde."
  • Express mannequin is very pretty
  • I want some peach rings
  • LA, Seriously?!?!?!?!?
  • Spending hours trying to find my friend on myspace
  • Farewell
  • Getting the urge to travel north and see bands I saw weeks ago
  • Why is it when I search for pictures of Kenny I get Aaron?
  • I like emo artsy indie boys - JP
  • 10 things to do before you die
  • Wait isn't your singer a redhead?
  • "its like i was gonna sleep with you but then i found out your a whore but then i remembered you're still a prize on my list"
  • Next time you're in town we will...play tennis?
  • Sometimes I'm mean
  • Who is Eric?
  • 6 degrees of separation added to the to do list
  • "I feel like if we were on MTV, Self Against City would be playing in the background right now"
  • Friend & career goals
  • umm 3 hour car ride from Canton to White Marsh
Places
  • Mall
  • McDonald's
Faces
  • Stephani
  • Steve & Adam
Conversations
  • Molly
  • Mary Anne
  • Christine
  • Rae
  • Sarah
  • Devin
  • Zack
  • Sarababy
November 20, 2007 - when you don't have any choice you make the best of out the situation, occasionally it ends up being the best time ever

No comments: