Monday, November 19

I'm not a planner

Today was quite calming, sometimes it's good to just be. I'm 80% sure I took a picture but can't even remember. It was probably me driving home or laying around, something chill just like the day.


Memories

  • Work sucked
  • Looked up bus & hotel info
  • Christine's MONIQUE bulletin
  • Discussion of the Grind boys
  • Xtine birthday planning
  • Planning other people's day off
  • Cambridge is 7 hours away
  • "Top of my list is to be the best monique i can be"
  • upcoming skate movie list
  • Bam v. Facebook
  • Changed my wee
  • Vitamin water
  • Rob Dobi is my idol
  • New fashion ideas
Places
  • Work
  • Home
Faces
  • Not so much
Conversations
  • Mary Anne
  • Christine
  • still missing logs
November 19, 2007 - doing nothing can be everything

No comments: