Sunday, November 11

So this is what it's like

I forget what it's like to be like everyone else. I don't really mind but I'd rather stand out whenever possible. Today I remembered who I was and that I need to work to be who I want to be just a bit more. No idea where this picture is; maybe I forgot...


Memories

  • Good morning Christine...
  • Oh yeah Steph slept over; hey
  • Went to IHOP and our waitress was not so nice
  • Stopped at the mall for a sec and then Best Buy or Target
  • My mom complaining about my ways
  • Ate some food; I rarely sit down for meals anymore
  • Sarababy is late cause she got lost; lol
  • Christine sleeps in the backseat and me and Ebony jam out with the Zune
  • Useless police officers
  • Get to the show during Cute; I can't take a whole set
  • Dave Melillo is adorable
  • Scary fans; long lines; annoying people
  • I want a hoodie that has panda ears
  • Tyga does my song and makes me amped for the show
  • PWTs were good but I remembered why I don't listen to them often
  • GCH amazing as always...Travis and his message to the parents
  • I'm all ready to go home til I remember wait this show was crazy expensive there's a headliner....oh what's up Fall Out Boy
  • Pyro makes Christine rethink her love of confetti
  • Peter's broken ankle/foot reminds me how much FOB relies on showmanship
  • Waiting for Sara to pass out stuff; parking lot drama
  • Ebony is super tired and I keep her company
  • I hate my job, sometimes and stupid emails don't help
Places
  • IHop
  • White Marsh
  • Patriot Center
  • UMBC
Faces
  • Ebony
  • Sarababy
  • Corinne
  • Christine
  • Bridgette & friend
  • Stephani
Conversations
  • I don't have my text messages or phone log anymore...sorry
November 11, 2007 - one day I'm going to wake up a changed woman and sadly so will the rest of the world

No comments: