Thursday, November 29

Horses have blinders so they can run their own race

If there is one thing I hate it is injustice on any scale. I can't stand the stupidity people can possess. That could be why I love The Lorax so much, I want to speak up for everyone and finally I'm starting to stick up for myself. Pretty soon it's going to be a new Monique.

Memories

  • Spitalfield and I have a connection
  • My depression quiz was unsure
  • Oh hey, The Maine
  • No resets in life
  • Work trying to get over on me
  • When did we adopt the "Don't tell" policy?
  • Ebony sent me a timesheet
  • Pete Wentz isn't allowed in the house, period
  • M.I.A. sold out, AGAIN!
  • http://www.aim.com/password/routing.adp you're not slick...
  • Christine is a dirty dirty whore, j/k but she's tainted
  • A bad idea with pretty eyes
  • Getting drunk tomorrow
  • Apparently I should get married
  • Started remembering more from Atlantic City...
  • Oh the drama/fun that could happen
  • Michelle wants me to keep on the legacy
  • SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!
Places
  • Work
  • Resting
Faces
  • Not so much
Conversations
  • Rae
  • Julia
  • Ebony
  • Christine
  • Emochelle
  • Mary Anne
  • No logs
November 29, 2007 - Life isn't meant to be restarted or even pause, play it out with the only reassurance that each day is anew and eventually there is a stop

No comments: