Wednesday, November 28

You know, the usual

Today was a normal average day, not everyday can be a crazy adventure. Lots of thoughts and discussions today and plans for the future. I like that my friends are never satisfied with the status quo. Not sure if there is a picture, I'll have to look. Oh you should check out these bands: The Cool Kids and The Black Kids. No seriously...

Memories

  • I found a new clothing label, just you wait kids!
  • There was a break-in at the office
  • Apparently there's a party next month, after the meeting...
  • I heart Island Records
  • Ugly business cards
  • Designing for bands, they just don't know
  • Ebony is amped for Superbad
  • M.I.A. sold out :(
  • A craving for Ashley Parker Angel
  • The Bail bond truck
  • "Oh he is pretty!"
  • Verizon you are a dumbass
  • Monique doesn't like sideburns, body hair, or thick eyebrows
  • I found out how to dress like Justin Long well a Mac
  • Reason number 58 why I can't get a suit job
  • Drank a dumb amount of egg nog
  • Me & Alexa suck
  • I need a new wedding dress
Places
  • Work
  • Home
Faces
  • Not so much
Conversations
  • Rae
  • Ebony
  • Molly
  • Christine
  • Alexa
  • Mary Anne
  • Sorry no logs still
November 28, 2007 - Sometimes it's all about the little things and the normality of life

No comments: