Tuesday, November 6

Something out of nothing

Today wasn't all that spectacular but I attempted to make it worthwhile. I think since each day has been so eventful I've forgotten how to just stop and be. Not a good thing for my sanity and health. I need to somehow remind myself that days I go out are only special because there are days that I do nothing. Oh no idea where that new shirt picture is.

Memories
  • Christine asking me about her drama
  • Being kidnapped
  • Getting to work a little late, not as late as Zack...
  • Deciding I don't want a relationship because I'm bipolar
  • The car is supposed to be for real talk and stress relief
  • Spending 300 at the mall because I felt like it
  • Fighting with Progressive
  • Laughing at dogs fighting
Places
  • White Marsh
  • Meadow's
  • Stefon's
Faces
  • Devin
  • Mandy
  • Laurel
  • Mark & Stefon
  • Steve
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Zack
  • Kevin
  • Dad

November 6, 2007 - Forcing things to happen never works the way it's supposed to

No comments: