Thursday, November 15

I can't take more of this

Only been 1 day and I started to have cabin fever. No idea where today's picture is but imagine me on vicodin in my basement. There ya go!


Memories

  • Work blowing up my spot
  • Mom taking me to get pudding
  • Stephani bringing me blue Jello (like the legit make at home package)
  • Trying to make Jello...
  • Mom buying me knock off Jello instead
  • Another Blockbuster Trip
  • Rethinking life watching The Pursuit of Happyness
  • Watching an insane amount of TV
  • I got a new scarf, headband and glove set
  • Buying new video games
  • Sleeping the day away
  • Eating a chicken quesadilla, but not really
Places
  • Blockbuster
  • Amish store
  • Basement
Faces
  • Mom
  • Stephani
  • Dad
  • Allie
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Christine
  • Devin
  • Joe
  • Bridgette
  • Jamal
  • Rhi
  • Jason
November 15, 2007 - why is it that no one ever wants to hit pause and regroup? at least that way if you forget 5 minutes later it will play by itself

No comments: