Saturday, November 10

Vicodin clears your head


Didn't take a new picture with Danny. Somewhere there are some party pics, remind me and I'll upload something another time. In the meantime you can look at this one but imagine it a month and 8 days later...oh minus Stephani against a brick wall instead of an alley; yeah we take sketchy pictures but boys in bands are equally sketch.



Memories

  • I should really manage time better
  • Happy Birthday Sara, she picks up my green tub and I leave for Philly
  • I get a text message from Work....effffff that noise
  • Pick up Christine and see a tour bus in the hotel parking lot; whatevs
  • Almost pee my pants cause the closest bathroom was bloody and had to walk another block to the "mall"
  • Sketchy Philly residents and then Chinatown. Sorry Gabe a week too late...
  • Couple issues crossing the street
  • Falling down the steps and having the whole venue see
  • Chatting to Trevor about Delicious and how to join a tour
  • WTK offically hates the review but loves the article
  • Give Travis tips for the next album, surprisingly he agrees
  • Confetti and Madina Lake going balls to the wall all set
  • Derek looking not so happy but happy that me and Christine danced
  • Discussion of naps
  • Dancing with our FL boys
  • Learning about Drew
  • I like choices
  • Those effin cookies
  • Explaining to merch boy about their false advertising
  • Hiking around the most unique block I've ever seen; and the creepiest alley you wouldn't pay me to enter alone
  • Meeting that one girl we see a lot
  • Appropriate shit talking
  • Almost getting hit by the entrance door
  • Random bathroom graphics
  • Bagging on Christine's fashion choices
  • Alexa called me!!! (She never calls)
  • Plans for Baltimore and future shows
  • Getting yelled at by Danny
  • Parking lot frisbee date
  • Discussing the Armor interview and the SWG tour
  • Name dropping and picking back up
  • My phone got a little more infamous
  • For the record if you have nice shoes and give good talk; I'll freeze to hang out with you
  • Honks walking down the street
  • Ohhhhh the random anime convention walking by and Christine's comments
  • Laughing at fan kids
  • "Oh wait you're not Hunter..." haha
  • Planning outfits months in advance
  • I TOOK A NAP!!! (yeah finally got some sleep in my life)
  • Happy Birthday Sara
  • Me putting in my 2 cents on the whole "don't offer if you don't want to do it" situation
  • Telling people about my allergy
  • Random ass kids saying they were waiting for me to come
  • Realizing how much I actually like my friends
  • Dance party in the living room
  • Christine's warning message
  • Stephan Stefon & Devin...
  • Dear The Hint, Save us please! kthanksbye
  • "Devin where were you at 4am????"
  • "Imma need you to stop hanging with Michelle"
  • Bowing my head in shame with Geoff
  • Silly arguments and drama
  • Haha, like you care chick?
  • Towson Diner just to not go home
  • Sleepover
Places
  • Mall
  • Bank
  • Longhorn
  • Christine's
  • Home
  • Sara's
  • Troc
  • Mall
  • Burger King
Faces
  • Most of the Top Friends (not Alexa or Mandy)
  • We The Kings minus Drew plus Trevor
  • Random kids in bands and their associates
  • Expected party attendees
Conversations
  • Work
  • Zack
  • Mandy
  • Alexa

November 10, 2007 - life shouldn't be scheduled make some plans but allow for spontaneity


I forgot! I'm really sketchy but want these shoes...

No comments: