Wednesday, November 14

There's a first time for everything

This picture needs no explanation but I'll give one. Devin visited me after work and took me to get some non-soup foods I could eat for the next couple of days. I had taken about 3 pills by this point and Devin was put in charge of my wellbeing. Next thing I know I'm sippin eggnog out of stolen cups in the Wal-Mart parking lot.




Memories

  • Got my wisdom teeth pulled
  • Tried to explain to my dad how I couldn't feel my face
  • Slapping myself while the dentist wasn't looking
  • 8 needles...
  • Going to the supermarket feeling a hot mess
  • Lots of friends calling/texting
  • Caught up on some TV and rest
  • Devin being dumbfounded at my recovery speed
  • Made friends with the sofa
  • My dad taking care of me...kinda
  • I got new glasses!!!
  • Watching movies & TV with Devin
  • The above picture
Places
  • Dental Surgeon
  • Basement
  • Walmart
  • Food Lion
  • Super Fresh
  • Dr. Vision Works
  • Blockbuster
Faces
  • Dental Office
  • Parents
  • Devin
Conversations
  • Ebony
  • Christine
  • Alexa
  • Stephani
  • Bridgette
  • Brittany
  • Becca
November 14, 2007 - even when you're not thinking about it, it still comes up in conversation

No comments: