Wednesday, October 31

Halloween Bar Birthdays


This picture sums up my night like no other! Completely random ass fun. And yes I'm pretty drunk if you couldn't tell by my expression. Overall good day.




Memories

  • Rocking my costume to BK
  • Visiting Christine
  • Tim calling me at 3AM
  • "I think you just had sex with me through Monique"
  • Stefon's car
  • Not hearing from Melinda
  • Christine's phone being dead
  • Seeing random High School people
  • People taking pictures of me dancing
  • Dating advice from Sir Geoffrey
  • Zack making fun of my non-parking skills
  • Devin having my back
  • Parking lot chats
  • Christine being done dirty
Places
  • Work
  • UMBC
  • Manhattan Grill
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Lowe's
  • Wendy's
  • Steph's House
Faces
  • Zack
  • Christine
  • Geoff
  • Tim
  • Jeff
  • Tanya
  • Caryn
  • Devin
  • Laurel
  • Stefon
  • Mandy
  • Stephani
  • Brent
  • Others
Conversations
  • Mary Anne
  • Sara Emily
  • Ebony
  • Michelle
  • Lindsey
October 31, 2007 - friendship means going above and beyond

No comments: