Sunday, August 17

Yesterday was eventful

I woke up pretty early and permed my hair, no more nasty nappy mess going on. My scenetastic bird's nest is no more!! Did some other things, hauled ass to see Empires at Ottobar. I love that band and wished I could've stayed and hung out especially after the looks I received. Haha. Instead I opted to celebrate my cousin's birthday with some family and her friends. She's always looked out for me and made me feel older than I was, big fan of that one. And if you haven't caught on by now I have a very large family that I'm close to so when I say cousin it's probably not the same one as before. I feel and look amazing, who would've thought. Good times and made a new friend Evelyn I will be visiting again soon. Left went to Sonar, met this awesome chick in the bathroom. She was from Philly, 23 and hella rad. We bonded over our knowledge of MC Hammer and the ability to do the percolator. I hope to see Megan again in life, I wish more people were good people. Changed from Indie show attire to Saturday clothes and enjoyed the wonderful sight that is Parkway Drive. Yeah Empires and Parkway Drive, you have no idea what I listen to, stop trying. Haha almost forgot jammed out to Paramore driving back into the city, it just felt right. Left out of there ventured closer to the water, squeezed my car into a tight ass spot and met up with some cats at Fletcher's. Yet another entertaining rock show of a totally different genre. Caught up with some peoples before finally getting a little nourishment and telling Renee about the latest in my romantic life. "Super super is no longer super super?" Come on Renee don't lose hope. After catching my breath it was time to party, my friends can be good people when they want to be and its nice to party and just be. No pressure, no expectations, just a group of kids that like you for you. After Sisqo, Asshole and Four Year Strong, I couldn't ignore my craving for grape juice anymore. Not just grape juice but Welch's Grape Juice, the one that makes your lips pucker. Mmmm. Finally went back to my house more than 12 hours later, completed some internet tasks and slept the most uneventful sleep I've had in months. I honestly think I didn't wake up at all nor did I feel the weight of the masses weighing me on my pillow. Maybe this is a start of being able to breath on my own without gasping for oxygen and dropping the ball.

Maybe

No comments: