Friday, August 15

I had the most realistic out there dream

I went to bed at 5am, giving myself a little under 2 hours to rest. I debated if I should just stay awake and watch a movie or sleep. Finally decided to sleep and my dream turned out to be a nice little motion picture.
I won't go into details but I need to look a lot of things up. There were some people there I didn't want to show up, some people I love and some random ass things. Such as some dude had an orange hummer I thought it was my car so I put things in the trunk and realized it wasn't my car when I saw this surfer lookin kid tied and gagged in the trunk. I took my stuff back out thought about freeing him and decided to keep the status quo cause I didn't want to end up like him.
What else happened? Umm I got the phone call of my life, but woke up well before I could act on it.
I climbed this giant hammock thing and roped swang across a pool, rapping. Umm one of my friends aunt's worked at Qdoba in the mall. She messed up my burrito but finally got it right. (I've never met this relative before in real life).
There were showers in my dream but more of, blah blah is taking a shower and not the visual of a shower. I was in a different state for sure. There was also Denny's in the dream.

Yup, I'm crazy...

No comments: