Thursday, August 28

Thanks Eb

She's not much of a talker but she gets the point across. I'm hella pissed right now so I decided to rant to someone who not only understands me but also what I do. Who better than my bff! After paragraphs of yelling and ranting she simply says, "I can't stand when people change shit after you worked on and finished something. I'm going through the same thing right now too, fuck'em"
That made me feel better, well not better cause I'm pissed that not only did I make something awesome no one will see, but I wasted time I don't have for a project that I fuckin SQUEEZED in in the first place. At least I'm no longer shaking, where's October?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Just so someone can appreciate my time...


ps If you have an eye like I do, I know part of it is a little effed. This was a rush job

No comments: