Saturday, August 23

Love

Today has been a real eye-opening and more than ever do I want what I want. Work was miserable, constant flow of new urgent projects. No appreciation and little time to breathe. Lunch was awesome and kinda sorta made up for things. Kinda sorta. I did learn a little about myself and the way I come off to people. No worries it was good things. I really am a character but I'm not that friend that you can't take places because once they are gone it'll be hours of damage control.
Came home and played Mario Kart with my dad, what's better than that? Also watched some game shows with my mom, I'm nothing without my family and I truly enjoy their company. Talked to a few friends before going out, always good to catch up.
My night was pretty eventful and overall good. I had fun, and I got to spend time with some people I love. No need for details, this isn't a recap of my night but a celebration of my new found appreciation of people.
Now I sit on the sofa of a friend at 4:30am thinking of a few people smiling. Smiling is good, I should do it more. I should also sleep more being that I've been awake for almost 24 hours... oh ps. I got some of the best news about an hour ago, so I expect to sleep lightly for a while.


I hope you know just how much I care

No comments: