Thursday, August 28

I wish I went to Philly sooner

I never went north for shows before 2007. One because I didn't have sole rights to a vehicle and two because none of my friends would ever think to go that far. Eventhough certain parts of NoVA are exactly the same distance and we went there weekly to party...
Had I gone to the Electric Factory a year sooner, I would've seen a ridic amazing lineup that didn't come anywhere closer. Matchbook Romance, The Early November, Chiodos, Amber Pacific, and Roses Are Red. If you were ever wonder what kind of bands I actually listen to, that's a small sample. I would've ate that tour up. Eh, it's in the past maybe another great tour will come around.
Oh wait it is, it's called September 30th in Richmond. Hit the Lights, Person L, Motion City Soundtrack and Chiodos... Why aren't I driving 3 hours to see this???

September 30th is turning out to be the new April 30th and I don't like it. We all know how 4.30.08 went for me, and if this is a repeat I rather curl up in bed now and just cry. More on that later.

No comments: