Tuesday, August 26

Hi haters!

Despite my attempts at keeping a low profile, people seem to know who I am. I think at this point, they know more than I do, so feel free to let me know what's going on with my life. If anyone knows the latest gossip on who I'm dating that'd be rad.
Also to anyone who is hating on me, jealous of me, or wants to be me: don't it's not worth it. Nor is it super super glamorous. Sure I have a fun life, but anyone could be doing that. There's nothing I do, you can't or probably haven't done. I mean I think I'm a pretty swell cat but geez. A word of advice, if you see me out and about come say hi, I'm actually nice and talk to everyone.

PS. Get stoked because I'm going to be around even more, so that'll probably start even more mischief. dun dun dunnn

No comments: