Thursday, August 21

Get shit done

Don't give up yet; the work may be piling up now, but you can get through it all if you just stay focused on what's important. There are, no doubt, all kinds of distractions that can pull you from your mundane commitments, but you'll need to set them aside. Fortunately, the Sun's trine to your key planet Pluto gives you the ability to concentrate your mind power directly on your targeted destination.

Do these distractions include, oh I don't know, Photoshop not fucking opening? Shit! Ahhh, it's only 9am and my work day is shitastic. My apologies for the excess use of profanities but not a happy time. It's August, but even worst yet, school starts next week. So I have even more things to get done, and I knew what I signed up for when I did it but I was expecting my computer to work...
Let's hope everything bad was only for the first hour. My horoscope says I should focus on my job instead of playing Packrat or lurking people on Myspace. I semi agree, that keeps me sane. Instead I'll actually do the things I plan to do at home instead of dicking around. Yanno like finishing that logo for my client before he dips, cleaning my room that is super super intolerable, working out but I'm usually good about that, oh cleaning my car it's disgusting, or even something as simple as rewriting my myspace. We'll see!

No comments: