Monday, August 11

Sorry

I haven't been around much late and I apologize. It's August and I'm doing my best to burn the candles at both ends without running out of wick.

Went to Virgin Fest this weekend, Kanye West always seems to put things in perspective for me and confirmed that I'm doing things right in my own way. He should be a far more celebrated rapper. Lil Wayne delayed the entire production but that was expected. Adam Lazzara is ridiculous and Hayley Williams commands every crowd. Dave Grohl is a funny man and Moby makes you feel like you're in a totally different place. Good times and really good people all-around.

I'm about to sue McDonald's or at least bitch a major fit. So pissed at them. Once I calmed down from McDonald's my heart got shoved into my throat and my stomach twisted in knots. Not a good feeling and it's even worst when you can't do anything about it.

I'm doing alright, my mom is worried about my welfare and my friends my heart. So things are just about normal.

No comments: