Thursday, August 28

MUCOMGCCG

Haha I had to share this with you guys

****************************************
…And then the Australian tour was a memory.

I’m definitely in a bittersweet mood about it. Deflated, in some respects, that the shows are already over. Revived, however, that we are in New Zealand for the first time. I just got into my hotel room about an hour ago from the airport, and I am utterly exhausted. I did take a couple photos today/tonight, posted below. We’ve got a proper day off tomorrow, and I am ecstatic about it.

I watched “Smart People” on the plane. I saw it in theaters when it came out, and I thought it was pretty decent. Not thrilling, but not unwatchable. There is one really great piece of dialogue though… Ellen Page, (playing the quick-witted, young republican Stanford-bound brainiac) is drunk in some bar and runs into a couple of Make-Up Caked, Open-Mouth-Gum-Chewing Cool Girls from school…

EP: “What is it like being stupid?”
MUCOMGCCG: “It’s like sitting alone at lunch every day.”

ZZZZZING.


It’s bed time for blue guy.
and blue time for bed light.

-WB

No comments: