Thursday, August 7

Life is flying by

It's August and as expected I'm rapidly losing track of my days. Work is coming at me from all directions but as of now, I've been able to manage. Hopefully I can keep that up after next week when things are in a crunch. My sanity is a bit iffy though, but you all think I'm crazy to begin with anyway...
I've been in a weird mood but feeling lighter than the past, the world is no longer weighing me down beyond 9.8 m/s squared. Yes I walk around knowing the acceleration of gravity. Anywho, just found out a band I wanted to see is coming to Maryland but shit ain't close. Maybe next go around. Speaking of bands, I've been listening to the strangest selections a bad combo of sugar and grit. Not really sure who or what I'm looking for but I have 12 more days to play around.
The search for love is at its normal status whatever that may be, hard to explain in the best sense.
I am in desperate need of Claritin and Saline Spray. That would be the bee's knees.

I found myself thinking about that night on the steps talking about Z Packs and being shot in the head, it was a simpler time back then...

No comments: