Tuesday, August 19

It's been a lifetime...

The Academy Is... third album released today, super stoked to buy it and look at the beautiful art and listen to the CD everyone has been raving about for months. I hope its everything I think it will be and more. I'd much rather the CD to be amazing and my favorite band to break up than for it to be mediocre. Maybe it can be incredible and they stay together? Maybe...
Buying my tickets tonight to their Philly & DC show cause I'm a megafan. It's ok they know, we just all overlook that. Feel free to do the same.
This Fall is shaping up to be good times with lots of familiar faces and lasting memories. It's crazy to think of all the rad things that have happened in less than a years time, and how they've all came to be. Honestly if you scripted it and ran through 100 times, things would never end up as they have. It's more than being in the right place at the right time, it's all about how you present yourself and what you take from life.
I'm glad I got my friends, memories, and opportunities to get me through these next seven weeks. When you put it like that it doesn't seem that far away. Why didn't I start calculating like this sooner?

I've noticed, people, they all have motives.
Different, yet all the same.
I fumble through every word that was spoken,
and I barely knew your name.

No comments: