Thursday, April 10

Scattered

So much to say. HIPV needs to make a return cause I could use more old Drive-Thru in my life. At least Senses Fail is working on a new CD. I should just hang out in Fells on the daily til I run into Buddy... And!!! The Movielife has that set kinda sorta at Bambam so that should be dope. Eventhough it'll bring back crazy repressed memories. Whatever it's drama-free weekend so I'll get over it as soon as it's over.
Yes I did see The Matches last night and they still bring more energy than anyone else to share the stage. Shawn was chillin in the door allllll night. Mega fan!
PS. Thank you Armor for not putting out an amazing life changing album. Don't get me wrong Smile For Them is fucking brilliant. And I played it constantly until 2008 where I had to give it a rest because the songs were losing meaning. But I didn't listen to it the first time and say "Shit they're breaking up soon" If you don't know I've recently said that after listening to the following albums:
  • The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path
  • Resolution
  • Direction
  • Make it Blur
I'm sure there were more but I'm not thinking too clearly. Let's be for real this blog is titled Scattered. Get with it. In 3 weeks, it'll be May 1. Just getting used to April, HAMMERTIME, and 21 days later I'll be thinking completely differently. April 30 is going to be the worst day ever because every band ever is playing within 90 minutes of my dwelling. And I can only see one. So I won't be at Armor, Emery, I Am the Avalanche or My American Heart.
Hmm I guess I like making lists today. If you're still reading this, I feel for you... Anyways, I lost my train of thought. And my purpose for this thing in the first place. Hmm...
I've heard so many great lines this week in songs I've been singing for years. I'm convinced that your brain looks out for things relevant to your life and situation and overall you. Actually I'm more than convinced, I learned that shit in school. Yeah when you major in something dealing with aesthetics you tend to learn a lot about how the brain works and functions. So glad I didn't decide to build space ships. Ok this is dumb, I'm gonna go make things look pretty and hope the next 6.75 hours coast.
Oh oh oh! Apparently this shirt is the shit. So is the band, they'll be at Harmony Grange the weekend after BamBam. You all should go in case I can't cause it's also licensee weekend and I was asked not to make plans back in January. We'll see...

No comments: