Thursday, April 10

Oh yeah...

Remembered my purpose. I want to wake up at my boyfriend's house and kiss him goodbye before I drive to the beautiful city for another day of work. I saw a couple kiss bye and the knee-length skirted woman skipped off to her vehicle, briefcase in hand with kitten heels to match. I said hmm, maybe I can get a variant of that. Maybe I should get a boy first...
How about this, I work on being cute, magnetic, and fucking awesome. And you whoever you are, find someone that digs me and I would think is pretty rad. kthanks

ps: if one more person asks me what happened to CIWWAF, Imma call Shaant myself and ask wtf is his band doing.

3 comments:

Christine O. said...

You're already cute, magnetic and fucking awesome. No need to work.

And nothing happened to me, I'm right here haha. I need to post that blog... or guess the updated version of that blog. I'll do that now.

monique said...

I didn't mean you, I meant the actual band. haha

Christine O. said...

haha I know, just thought it was funny lol.