Tuesday, April 29

Feeling Better

Today is a new day, pregnant with opportunities. The 10 hours I did yesterday got the majority of the infamous project done. Also when I got in today I had an email from Justin (the boss that gave me the project in the first place and thinks I now hate him) that he sent me and CC'd my other 3 bosses and manager.

Monique, this was awesome. exactly what I asked for. thank you for staying late yesterday to get this done, it was much appreciated and very important for this project,
-Justin-

Most of you probably don't think much of it and I should be paid overtime or at least given an IOU but to me that's huge. He didn't have to say anything, nor did he have to tell everyone else I did an amazing job and stayed hella later. It's nice to know that you're more than the hand that does the work, but an entire living body.

No comments: