Sunday, April 20

Don't stop get it get it

Nonstop crazy action, that's how I live. And it worries my friends more than my own mother. This weekend has been ridiculous and I don't know how I even wake up each day to function.

No sleep Thursday night. Left work at 3 on Friday, chilled in traffic talking to my mom and then went to Alexa's. Chilled at her house and then went to Philly. That show was incredible, it felt like I was home watching it on TV cause it was so surreal. Got home crazy late, didn't even remember driving. Another night of no sleep, I was awake for almost 24 hours on about 3 hours of rest. Lots of organizing then spent the day in Fells/Canton because it was Record Store Day. Home for 10 minutes then back out to see T-Pain. Ended up hanging out with a few close friends catching up. I'm so glad they love me enough that I can be a cunt and no one care. Guess that's why I'm their BFFE (Black Friend Forever eva). Finally home, did some stuff passed out. Supposed to sleep in today, didn't happen. Might go to the car wash or the Smithsonian. Tonight is another show, it's also 420 so if any of you celebrate that, happy 420! Oh, if you are Jewish, happy Passover.

My apologies if I'm spaced or bitter, I'm in "go go go" mode so that fuse is quite short.

No comments: