Friday, April 11

Charity

I have this urge to give to charity it happens every 3 months or so, last time I did it was mid December and I spent over $100. I really shouldn't do it now so instead I'm going to donate some clothes and shoes to goodwill or anything else that more giving I can find. We donated the car to Kars 4 Kids and that felt really awesome. I don't think giving things I don't want or use is going to make me feel like I've done all I can to make tomorrow a better day for someone else. So I'm writing this blog to ask all of you, whoever you are and if you even really exist to donate to the following charities. If you care and have spare change. Below is a couple of good charities that you can purchase things from so you are getting while you're giving. You can always just send money as well. But I know the "help me help you" situation is far more amicable. Recently added two sites where you can improve your vocabulary and geographic knowledge while feeding the hungry. I try to donate a loaf a bread and 1000 grains of rice a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog!
Get Free N Easy money for extra income
click here!
If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
CLICK HERE!
Hope U like it:-)