Tuesday, April 22

I slept yesterday

So yesterday after working 9 hours and trying to find some things in Target, I came home exhausted. Decided not to eat, worked on my resume for all of 10 minutes and passed out around 8. I did wake up at 4 and contemplated for 5 minutes if I should eat, decided to take it to work for lunch and went back to bed. All of that and I still slept in when my alarm went off. Needless to say I was drained. When I say I'm tired it's legit, I could've hung out with friends, met new people, or discussed a job with a client. But for once I put my health in front of everything and slept. Guess I'm learning how to be selfish after all. I don't even feel guilty or pushed behind, it'll all get done no worries.

Speaking of getting stuff done my current agenda seems thinner than usual, either I'm grinding more than I think or I'm forgetting all kinds of stuff. If it's forgotten then it couldn't have been that essential. 8 days left in April and I still have to:
  • Print business cards
  • Ship Ebay tickets
  • Make Mix CD
    • For Ashley
    • For Barry
    • For BamBam (x2)
  • Pick out portfolio
  • Create & Upload Website
  • Clean
  • Errands
  • Buy anything needed for Bamboozle
  • Do my hair
  • Buy gift & card
  • Resume
  • Pack
  • Fix Laptop
  • Wash car

No comments: