Wednesday, April 2

Eliminate Emotional Clutter

I've gotten into reading my horoscope everyday just to get some advice from someone not personally invested in me. Friends are supposed to want you to do the best, best the best, live the best. But they also want your best to involve them. It's the way it is. Parents are supposed to give you hope and take the cap off the sky. So my horoscope is pretty much the outside source I have to getting some clarity on what I should be doing, aside from Oprah...

Today gave me incredible hindsight and made me think. So much that I decided to write a blog and save it to ponder more intently. Emotional spring-cleaning could be your current order of business as rational Mercury activates your ruling planet Pluto. Your logic is pitted against the mysteries hiding in the shadows of your mind. Sink into your memories, recover buried secrets and eliminate the clutter that prevents you from thinking freely.

Upon first reading I couldn't get past the idea that I may have mysteries hiding in my mind or buried secrets. After thinking more, I think it's more of the idea that I bite my tongue a lot in conversations and have been doing so a lot lately. Who would've thought that me stopping myself from saying everything I want would stop myself from thinking. That's an issue, especially when I need my mind to wander and think freely the most now.

I'm not going to stop biting my tongue completely because that's just a bad practice altogether. But I am going to start voicing myself and my spirit much more. Just one more way for me to start doing more for myself. I'm also going to stop thinking and worrying about things I have no control of, because its a waste of my efforts and takes my focus away from my own problems.

Today is going to be a good exhausting day. Hopefully I don't lose too many friends...

No comments: