Sunday, December 2

Monique is all about college

Sundays are always chill especially at colleges in December. Chill days fit my personality, but you probably don't agree, one day people will get to know monique. There's a picture somewhere around here, but it was raining so picture UMBC rain and me in my starting line hoodie and an awesome t-shirt. Oh I forgot yesterday, Happy Birthday Andelicious!! Sorry Jack, didn't mean to make ya feel bad, you don't know any better...

Memories

  • Fixed my phone
  • Ran into so many people as soon as I walked in
  • Myspacing in the dorm
  • Sara stopped by my house
  • Sara is silly but I love her, glad I had an extra ticket
  • Tour of the school
  • Bridgette dropped her purse
  • Barry and his hidden videos
  • Rain
  • Wait since when does Alex know me?!?
  • Discuss merch with Tim and Pat
  • Talk to Jeff about ATL
  • Thank Jack for Atlantic City
  • Brand New...
  • Wait I can ask bands for things? That's silly!
  • Sad promotion attempts
  • Myspace surveys
  • I'm not in it for fame
  • Fireplaces shouldn't be on all night
  • Sleep Dolly Sleep; if someone takes my band name I'm stabbing them
  • Not feeling so hot
Places
  • UMBC
Faces
  • Tim
  • Jeff
  • Christine
  • Tanya
  • Pat
  • Jack
  • Alex
  • Shelby
  • Sara
  • Caitlin
  • Jesse
  • Matty
  • Barry
  • Bridgette
  • Sarababy
  • Rae
  • Davey Austin
  • Laura
Conversations
  • Devin
  • BPop
December 2, 2007 - Familiar faces can turn a nothing day into a lasting memory

No comments: