Tuesday, December 25

My Grown-Up Christmas List


For the record, I'm not really a fan of making wish lists or telling people what I want for a gift. I guess I'm weird like that, but I hate asking for things unless you're my parents and even then I don't like it. Anyway here's a list of things I would like to own, if you are struggling to find me a gift hopefully this will help. As far as sizes go I wear a Large in shirts unless its layerable and goes on the bottom then get me an XL so it will actually show. Shoes I wear a 10 in womens, a 9 in mens, and an 8 in Chucks. Use this as a guide to my style, doesn't have to be exact but please no skulls! The links are just visuals to give you an idea of what I mean. Thanks

Clothing
Band Clothing
DVDs
  • Cool World
  • My So Called Life
  • Armor for Sleep DVD
  • Boy Meets World
  • The Matrix 3 movie set
  • Lord of the Rings 3 movie set
  • Star Wars 6 movie set
  • Classic 90s Cartoons and shows
  • Anything Devon Sawa, Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson, Jason Lee
Music
  • +44 - When Your Heart Stops Bleeding
  • Hit the Lights - This is a Stick Up... Don't Make it a Murder
  • The Rocket Summer - Calendar Days; Do You Feel
  • Silverstein - When Broken is Easily Fixed
  • Armor For Sleep – Smile for Them (CD/Lithograph/Tote Bag Bundle)
  • The Academy - The Academy EP
  • Remember Maine - Remember Maine EP
  • Powerspace - The Kicks of Passion
  • Over It - Step Outside Yourself
  • We Are the Fury - Venus
  • Cartel - Chroma
  • Angels & Airwaves - I-Empire
  • Say Anything - ...Is a Real Boy; In Defense of the Genre
  • Mariah Carey – Mariah Carey; Emotions; Musicbox; Valentines; MTV Unplugged
  • Say No More - What You Thought You Knew
  • Rediscover - Out of Touch
  • Motion City Soundtrack/Matchbook Romance Split
  • Motion City Soundtrack/Schatzi Split
  • Yellowcard – Underdog
Books
Shoes
  • Converse
  • EcoSNEAKS
Games
  • Life
  • Scene It: Movies 2
  • Match Game
  • The 90s Game
  • Let’s Make a Deal DVD
  • Show Me Yours I’ll Show You Mine
  • Clue
Misc
  • Quesadilla Maker
  • Laptop sleeve
  • Band posters
  • Headbands
  • Convertible gloves
  • Fingerless gloves
  • Skate deck
  • KURZ dirt devil
Giftcards
  • Best Buy
  • Target
  • Zumiez
  • Vans
  • PacSun
  • Journey's
  • Torrid
  • JCPenney
  • Ticketmaster
  • Neighborhoodies
  • Visa/Mastercard/Amex
Concert Tickets
  • Ask for up-to-date list
Magazine Subscriptions
  • SPIN
  • Entertainment Weekly
When in doubt...
  • Anything with a panda (except stuffed animal)
  • Anything argyle or another pattern
  • Volcom
  • Artsy (design) things

1 comment:

Rae said...

My dearest Monellie:

I just realized...this was posted on December 25th which means...your blog is somehow connected to the future!