Wednesday, December 5

Cuddling leads to Kissing, you read Jeff's Blog

Today was a special day, I just kinda felt here which is one step from taking up space. Not a good way to feel. For some crazy reason I felt super needy today about the most random things. If I had it my way I would probably stayed in bed and called this one in, but at least there are a few good stories from it.

Memories

  • My vacation time got approved!!
  • Christine is guilty
  • Snowing like no other
  • Work was so not productive
  • Yell at Christine for not being warm and smart
  • Super bummed all day
  • I need a boy
  • Ben's Interview
  • I have a list of boys I can get with: JP, BG, WB
  • Wow Devin, wow
  • I wanna Pepsi, no like I felt Pepsi
  • Four Year Strong & Armor!!!!
  • "I don't have time for my friends' sexcapades"
  • I don't do useless
  • I don't even know my emotions, but it's not Christmas music worthy
  • I'm crazy so don't mess with me
  • I had an interview...
  • Sometimes I lurk people, sometimes that makes me dislike them
Places
  • Work
Faces
  • Just work
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Ebony
  • Devin
  • Mom
  • Mary Anne
December 5, 2007 - Wishing you were in someone else's shoes does nothing but create more issues for your feet

No comments: