Tuesday, December 4

Dancing away the pain

My apologies for the lack of photographs, like you really really need a new picture of me. They are all on my camera/desktop and will be posted sometime, when I remember. Sometimes people just annoy me, no one cares who you know or what you do. Do people not do things for self-gratification anymore? Also if you're life is so damn peachy, why on Earth are you always looking at me?

Memories

  • Work sucks and makes people cry
  • Silly phone convo with Christine
  • Nap?
  • Rushing to get to Ottobar to see Attention
  • "Who's blog did you get that from?"
  • Gotta design a Forecast shirt for Christine, I'll send the band too I guess
  • Hey Alexa, How's your beer? Hahahaha
  • Wishing Devin came
  • Christine and her sex songs
  • Chatting with Alexa's friends
  • Spitalfield amazes me
  • If you're salty that's your own issue not mine, let me be
  • Promising Christine to have tissues when her fav band breaks up
  • For the record, if TAI's last show is in Australia I'm there, first in line
  • Christine skipped my fav NFG song to play FOB :(
Places
  • Work
  • Best Buy
  • UMBC
  • Fletcher's
Faces
  • Sara
  • Alexa
  • Christine
  • Dan
Conversations
  • Mom
  • Dad
December 4, 2007 - It doesn't matter who you know cause at the end of the day you're still you, and no one can change that

No comments: