Monday, December 3

I'll never forget how to get that 3rd warp whistle

My apologies for the lack of photographs, like you really really need a new picture of me. They are all on my camera/desktop and will be posted sometime, when I remember.

Memories

  • I miss Zack
  • Cryptic bulletins
  • I'm sooo sweet
  • Playing Mario 3 for hours
  • I Love New York with Devin
  • Sorry 15 y/o Christine
  • Yes Christine November did exist
  • Someone remind me to buy a certain issue of Spin, a life changing issue
  • Stolen Transmission & Island... good luck Ultra Girl
  • Damn that Drinko
  • I should eat more food, clean my room, find my hard drive, kiss more boys, see a doctor and make lists
  • Managers shouldn't burn bridges
  • Random art talks
  • Oh yeah, I hate my job
  • I now have to kiss a boy before 08
  • And I gotta design a new Hint shirt
Places
  • Work
  • Oh I went to Arundel Mills one day last week with Devin
  • Devin's
Faces
  • Devin
Conversations
  • Christine
  • Ebony
  • Mary Anne
December 3, 2007 - Selfless acts start to take a toll when you give so much and never get a simple thank you

No comments: