Thursday, October 30

Ra Ra Birthday

So my birthday is coming up. So excited to go to Vegas and to celebrate with my friends throughout the month. I know a few of you will be scrambling trying to figure out what to get me as a gift, you don't have to get me anything. Just wish me a happy birthday! Seriously, I'm not needy or selfish. I'd rather the people I care about spend some time with me than spend any amount of money.
However, I know that this isn't going to fly with some of you so I've made yet another wishlist. I'm not a fan of making these, so I hope you appreciate it...

First and foremost, a link to everything I've posted in my blog that I wanted, the Christmas wishlist from last year is an excellent start as it's still up to date and very relevant.

Just as a heads up as far as sizes go I wear a Large in shirts unless its layerable and goes on the bottom then get me an XL so it will actually show. Good rule of thumb you know what I look like, hold it up and see if everything is going to fit where it's supposed to. For shoes I wear a 10 in womens, a 9 in mens, and an 8 in Chucks. If buying Chucks make sure it says 8 on the bottom, and not 6. I trust all of you to make good choices, you know my style. NO SKULLS! Please and Thank you!

Clothing:
  • I have a PacSun Wishlist available via email
  • funky socks
  • winter hats & convertible gloves
  • fingerless gloves and arm bands
  • neck ties
  • Trench Coat
  • Blazer
  • Fierce shoes

  • tops with hoods
  • v-necks
  • Snakes & Suits

  • GK Hoodie

  • Funky Sneakers
  • Alt Press shirt

Accessories:
  • a new Volcom purse
  • Rad Digital Watch
  • Paul Frank
Magazine Subscriptions
  • How
  • Communication Arts
Books
  • Absolut
  • Others can be found here
Electronics:
  • Nifty Cordless Phone
  • Zune 120


DVDs:
  • Rob & Big
  • Clone High
  • Can't Hardly Wait
  • Go
CDs:
  • Punchline - Just say Yes
  • White Tie Affair - Walk This Way
  • Just Surrender - Stronger Now
  • Hollywood Undead - Hollywood Undead
  • Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination
  • Story of the Year - The Black Swan
Gift Card:
  • Old Navy
  • Delia's
  • Ticketmaster
Random:
  • Panda Stuff
  • Bamboozle 08 Poster
  • Ocean Pacific Perfume
  • cool paintings/posters - I like abstract geometric shapes, girls with cool hair, and cityscapes Roy Lichtenstein is one of my favorite artists

No comments: