Wednesday, October 22

My life

Haven't looked at my agenda for a while, i think most of it is enternal so even without constant reminders things are getting done. I just wish when I made the time to do things, I had the motivation and focus to get it done. More effort and time goes into shit than I care to think about, especially when days/weeks/months down the road I see that it was all for not. I remember everything and I pay attention. If you know my time is so precious, why waste it?

Agenda
  • Cities' shirt
  • Find phone battery
  • Return Blockbuster Movies
  • Update Monique Did It
  • Store promotions
  • Myspace profile
  • Web ads
  • Apply for a passport
  • Take clothes & shoes to Goodwill or something
  • Rearrange furniture
  • Download new songs
  • Finish Cleaning
  • Snack Run

No comments: